Sunday, April 30, 2006

Congrats to my Ralphie!

Hey Ya'll!!!

Congrats are indeed due to my dear friend Ralph Pagano and his lovely lady Buffy. Ralph was on Iron Chef America tonight and he did a fantastic job!

He chose to go up against Bobby Flay and they were equally matched. And although Ralph didn't win, I know he won some new fans with his easy charm and focused intensity.

This picture was taken last year in the Hamptons, when I visited him and Buffy and spent some much needed time getting sloshed with all of the amazing people of the Hamptons! And being there with my Wendy from Hell's Kitchen made that trip one to remember.

I love ya'll and please catch the reruns of the Iron Chef America with Ralphie!

ps...Hey Wendy, remember all of that great food we ate in China town.....send me some of those amazing pork buns!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home