Monday, April 17, 2006

Champagne and Friends

Hey Ya'll!! Last Thursday I had my first cooking demo for Cooks Warehouse in Decatur. We had a blast and I made lots of new friends, including two lovely folks from Wisconsin. We had a great menu and I think that everyone learned alot. I made Flying golden raisin and cranberry scones and they were the hit of the night. Scones are one of those things we are all hesitant to make...but after the demo, I know a few people went home and made the best scone ever. If ya'll want the recipes we did that night, just shoot me an email to dewberrythebaker@aol.com and I will be happy to email them to you. We also did a pineapple and coconut creme mimosa, drunken melon balls and a zucchini, scallion and feta frittata and I would love to share these with all of you.

The pictures will be posted this week, so you can all see what happens when a Dewberry and lots of champagne collide in a well appointed kitchen!

Love to all and I am still counting down the days to Nashville!!

Dewey

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger hott said...

U IS OLD> hey dewey.

I found your site. YUMMY> scones

Have fun this week, and I will talk to you later this week.

HOlly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home