Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dewberry attempts to Adult Swim

Hi Ya'll!!! Shame on me for leaving my blog so quiet for such a long time. It seems that everything happens all at once or not at all. First of all, I have some really exciting news. I was given the opportunity to try out for a voice part for a pilot being worked on for Cartoon Networks ADULT SWIM. If you have never heard of Adult Swim, then you should tune into it and see what my excitement is all about. The shows on AS are cutting edge, witty, biting and always funny. So, lets hope it works out. I'll keep ya'll posted!! My next bit of news is for everyone here in or around Atlanta. I will be giving cooking demonstrations for Cooks Warehouse on April 13th and May 25th. I hope to see lots of people there and to have a great time. To register for a demo, just to to www.cookswarehouse.com and click onto the classes section of the website. Finally, I have recently been working with my good friend Tara, trying to come up with a great idea for a cooking show. We are in talks with a director who is ready to put our idea on film and take it to Food Network and other cable networks. This may be just what I have been waiting for. And, if that's not enough, I heard from a friend the other day that Hell's Kitchen Season 2 has wrapped shooting! So soon you will get to see Gordon back in action. That's about as much as I can cram into one posting, although I want to remind everyone to get their tickets early for the Reality TV Convention in June.

Love always

Dewey

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Leonore said...

OMG it's Dewberry! Don't ask me how I found your blog. Ever since we saw you on HK my friend and I have wanted to drive over to the Flying Biscuit to see you in action. Too bad we're in Texas, but one day we'll stop by. I'll keep stopping by to keep myself in the know and make sure not to miss out on your future happenings. Take care!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Last night I was at a party thrown by FHM for their most recent issue and the sponsor was Mountain Dew. The open bar was only drinks that contained Mountain Dew and one was called the "Dewberry": Mountain Dew, vodka and a splash of cranberry.

I thought about you, buddy!

Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home