Thursday, February 23, 2006

Welcome to my life

Not so long ago, if you would have tried to tell me that I was going to be on television, I would have laughed and walked away. These things don't happen to slightly off centered, overweight and not so attractive (by television standards, anyway) boys from the deep South. These things happen to guys with tight muscles or starry eyed little twink boys with great hair, but not to me. Or so I thought.

Enter the casting crew for a little show called Hell's Kitchen. They waltzed into the Flying Biscuit Cafe in Atlanta and all hell broke loose. My boss, Delia Champion, told us that they were coming to film (or something like that) and that we should all be there. I was supposed to be in school that day, but Delia made sure I was there. She was convinced that I was what they were looking for before they knew what they wanted.

The rest is a matter of behind the scenes gossip (best saved for later...in bits and pieces) and a lot of blind luck. I appeared on the Fox television reality show Hell's Kitchen, and nothing has been the same since.

This blog represents my desire to reach out to the world and to allow you to reach back to me. I will be keeping the journal updated with important things in my life and hope that you can share your lives with me. It will also be a way for me to keep everyone in the loop about projects that I am working on, whenever they come up.

I hope to hear from you soon, and will be adding a few upcoming events to the blog very soon!!

Love always

Dewberry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home