Monday, February 27, 2006

Dewberry does the Convention

In case you havn't heard, realtiy tv is getting it's own convention, and wild horses couldn't keep me out of Nashville, Tenneesse this June. You would have thought that someone would have told me they were going to have this show, but I happened to see it online while looking for....well, I don't remember what.....but I found it. I can't wait to be there and meet all of the other contestants. I have posted a link for the website, so visit it and try and come to be with us. Nashville is a great town and it can only be fun for all. Maybe we can all invade the Wild Horse Saloon and someone can teach me how to line dance. Hmm...I wonder if cowboys like Dewberries.....I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.. :-) I'll see you all soon!!! Love always....Dewey

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Hey Dewey!!! Count me in-- I'm dying to go to the convention with you!

Check out my Blog-- I wrote about you yesterday, and linked my Blog to yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home